Show that you support a healthy and active community in La Grange Park - Add your name to the Fitness Court Today!
Campaign Deadline: April 1, 2021
1. Download the fundraising form.
2. Email the completed fundraising form to firstname.lastname@example.org and make your payment through our secure online portal.
You can also mail completed forms and checks to the Community Park District 1501 Barnsdale Road, La Grange Park, IL 60526 OR call us at 708-354-4580 and we would be happy to assist you!
What are we doing?
Focusing on accessibility, inclusion, and community: Diversifying the design of our multi-use courts and adding accessible equipment increases access to essential recreational activity and fitness opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Existing lighting at the courts ensures residents will have access to these opportunities before and after work. Close access to indoor washrooms and shade at the pavilion, along with proximity to the existing playground & splash pad, makes it easy for the entire family to enjoy a healthy day at the park!
Adding new multi-generational
- 3 new, lighted pickleball courts
- Resurfaced Tennis Courts
- Free outdoor fitness center
- Gaga ball
- Fitness Walk
- Mini Racetrack
Implementing sustainable, green infrastructure:
- New native landscaping with 9 native species will improve water runoff quality, provide a waystation for pollinators, and increase plant diversification in Memorial Park.
- 2 shade trees and 3 ornamental trees will be planted INSIDE the multi-use court, reducing the impermeable surface, increasing the tree canopy in La Grange Park, and providing natural shade for generations.
will your donation go?
100% of your donation will go to fund the completion of this project. If you would like to discuss other sponsorship options, please contact Jessica Cannaday or Amanda Kennedy at 708-354-4580.
Healthy Community Contributor:
Your name will be added to the Fitness Court Wall
Healthy Community Champion: $1000
Add your business name to the Fitness Court Wall