The Community Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in the course of offering and administering any of its recreation programs, services, park areas, and facilities.
A Note to Parent or Guardian
When present in the classroom with the assigned teacher, children are under the instructor’s supervision. In all cases, it is understood that children eight years and older are responsible for their own behavior and whereabouts while they are at a program site. Parents should establish and discuss with their children both drop-off and pick-up arrangements, and guidelines relative to expectations of on-site conduct.
Code of Conduct
To ensure an enjoyable and safe program for all participants, the Community Park District has developed a behavioral code of conduct.
- Show respect to all participants and staff
- Refrain from using foul language
- Refrain from causing bodily harm
- Treat equipment, supplies and facilities with respect
Temporary removal or permanent suspension from the program and/or facility may result if behavioral standards are not maintained.
Non-resident enrollment into any Community Park District program is gladly accepted. Please make note of the following:
- Non-residents will pay no more than $10.00 additional for a program, or 50% of the program fee, whichever is the lesser amount (unless otherwise noted).
- Non-resident registration begins one week after resident registration (based on availability).
- Residents on a waiting list are given first priority when an enrollment becomes available.
Don’t know if you are a Park District resident?
Do not know if you are a Park District resident? The easiest and most positive identification is found on your property tax bill. If the Community Park District is among those services listed, all residents of that household are residents and receive all resident benefits. Additionally, any address within La Grange Park boundaries will have a 60526 zip code.
If a class reaches its maximum, a waiting list will be maintained. First priority will be given to La Grange Park residents, regardless of their placement on the waiting list.
Pets in the Park Policy
It is the policy of the Community Park District not to allow pets in our parks. Out of respect to the welfare and full enjoyment of other park patrons, we ask that you leave your pets at home when visiting the park.